- Everyone who owns a 3D printer will know we have lots of accessories which are used to make a 3D print, such as Palette Knife, Tweezer and more. Snapmaker also include tools like 2 pairs of glasses (one for CNC, the other for laser), 3 functional modules (3D printing, Laser Engraving, CNC Carving) in the package. Thus, how to make sure every tool is here when you need them is very important.
- Introducing “SnapBox" , a storage box deigned for Snapaker 3-in-1 3D Printer. A tiny box amazingly contains all the Snapmaker accessories with such beautiful outlook and minimalist design.
SnapBox Version 1.0
- At first I tried to design a box which could contain a pair of glasses, a screwdriver, a Palette Knife, a Graver and a Tweezer.Then, I measured the size of all the tools, designed the box and, printed it. It was quite amazing when I saw the result. The look and how it felt are beyond my expectation.However, there are some bugs. The bore diameter is too small to hold a pair of glasses and the CNC Bed cannot be contained. So, move on to second edition -“Snapbox_v2.0”
SnapBox Version 2.0
- This version’s update includes
- Bigger bore diameter
- Add a groove to contain the CNC bed
- I am shocked at such strong capacity of containing all the tools when I finished the design. But soon, I found the groove which is used to contain the CNC bed is inharmonious with the design. What’s more, I happily realized I could do better on the utilization of space. So I started to redesign the box in order to contain 2 pairs of glasses with a more harmonious outlook.
SnapBox Version 3.0
- Finally, “Snapbox” was born. I achieved all my goals in “Snapbox” Version 3.0. Now “Snapbox” has a wonderful outlook and minimalist design.