August 18, 2021: v4.0.0
Here comes the Snapmaker Luban 4.0!
In Snapmaker Luban 4.0.0, we bring a new designed UI and cleaner workflow that fits Luban’s versatile usages. Printing settings for all 3 functions (3D Printing, Laser and CNC) are reworked too, and we now have a separate job setup panel and unified printing settings (tool path settings).
- Brand new designed user interface which is more modern and precise.
- Added Home page to navigate among different workspaces, and 3-axis and 4-axis workspaces are split.
- Added Main Toolbar on top for quick access to frequently used tools.
- Refined workflow (mainly for Laser and CNC G-code Generator).
- Added Beginner’s Guide.
- Added Job Setup panel for Laser and CNC workflows.
- Unified toolpath settings for consistency.
- Added General Parameters panel to display commonly used parameters, and you can also customize the visibility of parameters.
- Added default profile for PETG material
- Reworked Undo and Redo feature.
- Re-implemented slice backend in C++ to have a great performance improvement on toolpath generation.
For the full user manual for Snapmaker Luban 4.0, please checkout Snapmaker Luban 4.0 User Manual. Your feedback is very much appreciated. If you have encountered any problem or would like to propose suggestions, contact us via one of the following:
Snapmaker Luban for macOS
- Download: snapmaker-luban-4.0.0-mac-x64.dmg
Snapmaker Luban for Windows 64-bit
- Download: snapmaker-luban-4.0.0-win-x64.exe
For Linux versions and Windows 32-bit versions, please refer to our Github releases page to download.