Hi, thank you for your response.
I checked everything and all was mounted correctly and properly. Anyway, I unassembled and reassembled the printer, making double sure everything was assembled and tighten properly again.
Prior to the above-mentioned, I did five level testS.
Print #1) everything was in a mess. Noticed that the filament is quite flatten. Some difficulty in removing the print out from the bed.
Print #2) recalibrate manually. Very slightly better print. However the filament was not properly adhered at points 4, 6, 7, 8. Very difficult and almost impossible to remove the filament at and around point 9. It was as if the filament has gone into the bed.
Print #3) recalibrate in auto mode. Set Z-offset up by 0.05mm. Print was slightly better and easier to remove from the bed this time. However the filament was not adhered to the bed at point 6 and 8.
Print #4) recalibrate in auto mode, with the slightest resistance when adjusting the Z-offset. This print is the best albeit the filament did not adhere properly at point 8. There were some gaps of the first layer at point 8, tiny gaps near points 1 and 2. Otherwise it is almost perfect.
Print #5) I tried to do a manual recalibration again. I notice every time during manual calibration, when come to the right side of the bed, especially bottom right at point 3, the nozzle will press against the bed hard after pressing 0.5mm down five times. However at the left side of the bed, ie around points 1, 2, 8, the nozzle will only press hard against the bed after pressing 0.5mm down seven times. I immediately paused and stopped the print when the nozzle reached points 9, 4, 3, as the filament was pressed into the bed again.
Overall, I noticed that the nozzle tends to be closer at the bottom right side of the bed, while slightly further from the bed at the bottom left.