I got my new Snapmaker 2.0 today and assembled it already.
As far as I can tell, everything is connected as it should. All axis move, filament loading worked well.
But the calibration seems to be completely broken. Point 1-3 seem to work but it presses the head quiet a bit into the buildplate. It’s even worse at the back. At point 5 it pushes the head into the buildplate until the steppers start to skip steps. The nozzle left a deep mark in the brand new buildplate. At this point the process stops and the head moves in the middle of the plate. It just skipped the other point.
I updated the firmware to the newest 184.108.40.206. Result is about the same. Sometimes it moves the head into the bed and sometimes it “probes” way up in the air (10cm above plate).
Nevertheless. It’s unusable in this state. Build quality is fantastic and I hope the other issue is only a firmware issue.
Be warned, this firmware issue presses bad marks into the magnetic buildplate and may also harm the nozzle! There may be an issue with the detection of the distance to the buildplate but I could not find any information about how this works. So no chance to fix it myself.
So, two hours after receiving the package the buildplate already has some deep marks and at least 3D-Printing seems to be impossible.