X-Y calibration test need help badly

this was done on a cold machine this morning . after running the 3d test v4 “torture” test last night that I downloaded from the forum.
I made an earlier post about this same problem but found issues in with my fusion design . and i thought it was fixed . but obviously its not
Im going to pull the plate and check if the linear Modules are synced and aligned. like in the troubleshooting guide .

I am really at a loss here i’d like to have checked everything before i start a ticket with support.

any help would be much appreciated.

x-y calibration from extensions in cura.gcode (1.1 MB)
3d test v4.stl (120.7 KB)

Sorry , it was an x-y calibration test from a cura extension that i ran first and i ran the cylinder after getting the bad print.

The alignment on the y linear modules is perfect

I’m having the same problem. I have a Snapmaker 2.0 A350T, can anyone show me how to center my print bed so that I can make better use of my printer? The X and Y axis are way off.

Set Home Offsets | Marlin Firmware Can be used to change the “home” position in X and Y. M500 after to save.

Alternatively you could use Cura instead of Luban with a custom machine geometry such that it’s centered.

Alternatively you could use a custom header gcode in Cura with a G92 workspace such that it’s centered.

Thank you very much, I’ll give that a try.