Dual extruder calibration fail

I’m running the calibration test print for the dual extruder on an A350. It doesn’t come out clear at all. Any ideas on how to proceed? The UI just asks me to try again. I can only change the settings while I’m it’s printing. Is that what I’m supposed to be doing?

I have a feeling that’s it’s printing the blue too high off the bed. Should be a little lower. I can test that by changing the height when the print starts but what am I supposed to do with this info if it’s correct? Every print I should be adjusting the z height? Or is there a way to manually calibrate the height? Currently it’s doing it automatically with no option to go manual.

I have found that the calibration is so so.
Do you best guess then in cura or prusa you can fine tune it with other downloaded dual nozzle calibration tests.

FYI here is my offset settings should get you close at least.

Would agree. I had to play a bit with manual Z-offset to get the Calibration print right. But do not overengineer it: The print on your photo should be good enough to make a first guess. Run the test print with the Cross/breakable corners. The gaps there should help you fine tune the offsets.

Thanks. I did move into the next test print and only two of the boxes broke off easily. Seems like some x/y offset adjustment is needed there. Also just worried that z will need manual offset as well. Will have to save these settings once dialed in. Thanks for sharing yours.

Yeah manually typing the offset into cura, testing and repeating. Is the most accurate way.

I personally haven’t changed out nozzle modules yet to see how repeatable they are when you put them back in.

Z height i let the Z height calibration take care of, haven’t had any issues yet. Only the x-y offsets do i adjust manually.

Looks like 1r and 1L to me.