Snapmaker Override die Temperautre

Hello together, have anyone the issue if you create the g-code via Luba that they override the Temperature settings? For example i set 250°C nozzle Temp and 80°C bed temp. but if i start the print via Luban they set 215°C /60°C.
Both ways via Wifi or directly

Yes I have been having this problem for a while actually for over a year, for a while I was able to change temp, initial heat bed, nozzle on the touchscreen. Since I have upgraded to the latest Luban 4.1.3 and upgraded touchscreen to V1.14.1 it defaults on touchscreen to Nozzle 215 heat bed 60 and now I am unable to change on touchscreen. I have sent emails and through the support team and have yet to get a reply.
Now that i am not the only one hopefully we can hear how to fix this.

Another concern after updating firmware the gcode given by Luban changes on touchscreen. I write both numbers to track and edit on touchscreen.

have anybody a solution for this issue?

I am a little confused having never seen this myself.

• If i set temps in Luban, send via wifi and then print, it prints at the gcode temps.
  • If i do the same and then adjust the print settings via the touchscreen before print in the print adjustment it uses the temps on the touchscreen.
  • If i use octoprint it prints in temps of whatever ocotoprint says (either the gcode temps, or override temps if using the override plugin.

Are you sending the file via wifi with Luban or using Luban to print (if the latter)
To be clear if you set print temps by hand via ‘control’ on the touhscree, then send a job to the printer then yes the job always overrides what you set by hand).

Hope that helps.

I’m seeing an issue where setting the nozzle temp on the touchscreen does not override the temp used during print. I’ve tried to set to 215C on the touchscreen and the print continues at 205C.