Luban Not Importing Specified Bed or Nozzle Temp to G-code

Trying to print a 3DBenchy with Overture brand PETG. I’ve been adjusting the settings for the PETG material in Luban, trying different nozzle temps, bed temps, flow rates, etc. When I create the g-code, export to workspace, and send to the printer, the nozzle and bed temp isn’t what I specified. It isn’t even the default temps for Snapmaker’s PETG. I find myself having to export the g-code to a file and manually changing the nozzle and bed temps. Is this a known issue with a known solution? Anyone else having this problem?
I’ve had this issue intermittently with multiple versions of Luban. Finally decided to hit the forums.

Luban version: 4.1.4

Are you changing both the initial nozzle and bed temps, as well as the final nozzle and bed temps? Check your GCode for multiple M140/M190 and M104/M109 commands.

Yes I am changing both standard temp and initial layer temp for nozzle and bed. Neither is updating properly to g-code. I have been changing them manually in the g-code by opening in notepad and Ctrl+F for M104/M109 and M140/M190.

Since posting this thread, I’ve done some digging on the forum and have found other people having the same issue. One person in particular also reported that Luban was setting the temps to 215/60, regardless of the desired temp input. Those are the same temps that Luban is setting on my prints. Too coincidental to be an isolated issue.