Setting nozzle temperature

I’ve been printing things just fine using the standard settings and the Snapmaker PLA, but now I’m trying to use some TPU. I gather from other posts that it could be tricky, but I seem to be getting it loaded and flowing ok, just struggling with initial adhesion. My question, though, is when I change the nozzle temperature in Luban (by setting up a custom material setting) to say 240º and then send the file to the printer, the screen says the nozzle temp is 215º. I assume this also means that any changes to the flow setting aren’t actually being applied either, but don’t know how to check that from the printer.

Am I doing something wrong here? Is there another way of changing the settings in the file, or do I just have to manually change it at the printer before starting the job?

Is there maybe some glitch in Luban?
I’ve just changed the flow rate and created a new G-code file, and now it is sending with the correct temperature settings, but the printing speed is still wrong! The settings have everything at 20mm/s, but it’s printing at 60mm/s.

And then, when loading a new model and sending that it has reverted back to the default temps. Quitting Luban and restarting seems to have sent the correct temps, so it just seems to be really glitchy as to what settings it loads when generating the g-code.

Usually, if Luban is doing something wrong, the best fix is to try a different slicer, such as Cura.

I haven’t used Luban for a while (switched to Cura) so I may not be totally helpful.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a glitch in Luban. I know in some earlier versions you had to make sure you opened and saved a new profile for your settings or they would sometimes revert.

-S

Whenever I have changed the material profile in Luban it has always used the parameters I have set.
Did you set the initial layer temp to 240 too?

Yes, initial layer was changed too (to 250). It just seems to be a bit of pot luck if it uses the settings or not, as it seems to work some times and not others. If it carries on being a problem I’ll look into Cura.