Rotary and Luban Issue

Installed the Rotary to my 350 SnapMaker today. Followed all the instructions for Laser engraving on the supplied tubes and selected the Lion from the files. Setup the length and diameter and set origin on the machine. Pressed the start button and it worked perfectly. Thought while I was at it I would load a SVG file to try on the same tube after rotating it in the chuck. Adjusted settings to Vector engraving and generated GCode and pressed start. Nothing happened. Tried it 3 more times and still nothing. Pushed the “Run Boundry” button and it just moved the length of the tube but rotary didn’t turn. ??? Rebooted machine and restarted Luban and tried the Lion file again and it didn’t go either
What happened? Luban and Firmware are up to date.

Same problem here.
I am running the latest firmware and software.
It only runs length and no turning of the rotary.

Hi,
Make sure you plug the Rotary module into the correct socket on the controller. Rotary module is correctly recognized on each 8-pin socket, but STEP & DIR signals for the rotation of the B axis are generated only in Add-On2 socket (sixth from the top).

1 Like

Thats correct.
I can move the rotary B buttons and it does the thing it suppose to do turn left turn right etc.
And it is connected to the Add-on 2 socket.
Still doesn’t go all boundry only 1 line in length.

Maybe you are here right:

1 Like