Dual Extruder Enclosure & Emergency Stop indicating red

Hi, I finally received my Dual Extruder, installed the new FW, and followed the initial calibration sequence, albeit with dismal results. The print heads made a lovely pattern on my Fulamment mat twice, so I gave up on that because I noticed that my Control Screen suddenly indicated or instead showed the Enclosure & Emergency stop in red. To make a long story short, I reinstalled the FW (twice) and the Encl. & Emerg. Stop is still indicating red. Apart from making the Screen more entertaining (RED, Blue, White), the enclosure and Emergency Stop are still working as required. Has anybody come across the same issue?

This was an issue with 1.15.15 (without effect, enclosure & stop button worked despite showing red). 1.15.17 fixed it for me - 1.15.17 is not available for download, but you get it via over-the-air update.

Hauke, many thanks for the fast solution for my problem, but, ahhh, how does one execute an"over-the-air-update"? Surely not over WiFi, which has a dreadful reputation?

I’m afraid it is exactly that, using WiFi. I did all my updates via “WiFi”, but admittedly using cabeled ethernet: Works: USB to Ethernet adapter With that, I never faced issues.