Artisan delivery/shipping notification

I did get an email from the transporting company who did the last bit of the shipment, but no tracking number or prior warning…

I received my 74lb box, and it’s marked as box B, and one of two boxes. I did not receive a box A, and the shipping label claims to be for 1 package only.

I opened the box and I am clearly missing items, like the instructions, the various tool heads, tools etc… I am assuming that would all be in box A, but I have no tracking for that.

Anyone know what’s going on?

I think it’s safe to say that having received anything you’re currently ahead of the pack. I don’t think we have much idea what’s going on beyond bad logistics.

Mind if I ask what country you’re in? I’m aware of somebody in Japan that’s received a shipment, somebody in Netherlands and maybe somebody in Germany although I’m not super sure I’m interpreting that comment correctly.

I am in the USA, and this is my second package. I got a small box a while ago with some extras that were with my original order, nothing fancy, like some printing materials.

My tracking for this box was listed as Fort Caroline Corp, and shipped via UPS. Looks like the label was made with no origin on the 13th and then it magically showed up at my local UPS distribution and then my house on the 23rd.

I can dig out the shipping label tomorrow to see if there are any more details, but the physical box is like a giant pizza box and has the case, rails, and some of the largest / longest components. It’s marked directly on the box as package B, and all the sub boxes within are marked as B. The UPS shipping label that was outside the plastic wrapping shows 1 of 1, so I am confident they did not drive off with the other half.

Box A would likely have the power supply, tool heads, wires, tool kit, instructions etc…

I understand times are different now, but a note letting us know they are shipping in chunks would be nice. Definitely a different experience than I had with my original A350, and later upgrade to ‘T’ edition and other upgrades I have ordered over time.

Thanks for sharing! I am also in the U.S. and had a similar experience with some extras I added to my order as well. Those three reels of filament have been teasing me from the shelf for almost two weeks now…

I don’t think we’ve had any evidence before now that stuff isn’t shipping at the same time. The guy in Japan tweeted a picture of two boxes, and the one from Netherlands indicated he was missing individual pieces from a box. Perhaps yours just got separated along the way, and will arrive shortly.

I haven’t got anything from UPS about a label, so I’m guessing I won’t see anything within the next couple of days. But if they’re processing stuff in the same order that orders were received, I expect to be one of the last in this batch.

It’s reassuring to hear this isn’t the normal experience for orders from Snapmaker. I suppose the generous thing would be to chalk it up to this being an abnormally large volume of orders for them to process all at once.

I’m in the US as well, MA to be specific. I got that small box from Fort Caroline with some extras I ordered, along with a rotary extension cord via US Postal Service early this month. About a week later, I received tracking info for it.
Still waiting for boxes A & B. (I ordered on Oct 7th) Hopefully any day now. :crossed_fingers:

Just received mine today box A&B in UK
Delivered by DPD.
Haven’t open it yet …

ordered on the 25.09 :frowning:
Can’t wait anymore.
I hope i get packe A&B at the same time.
I wrote a Mail hopefully i will get a response from them…

I also received only one box. Except mine was Box A and not box B. I did receive a tracking number a few days prior to box A arriving. But Tracking updates have been in limbo since receiving the first update so I do not know if that tracking number applied to Box A or Box B as it only states the order the shipment is for. No other specifics. Since I have received box A and the tracking still states that it is awaiting a label, I will assume that it is for Box B.

One of the emails (12/27/22) mentioned it could take up to two weeks for the artisan, enclosure and extra purchases to be delivered. So hopefully the other box will arrive soon.

OK, I figured it out…

Inside of one of the many tracking emails where it says “View Your Order”, there is a tracking number listed under the main item for the Snapmaker… If you are paying attention, you will notice that it’s actually two tracking numbers with a / in-between them.

If you click the URL for the combined tracking numbers, my carrier UPS, will only show results for the first of the two which is for the package I already received and the root of my personal situations confusion.

When I broke them apart and search for their status on the carriers tracking page, it was clear to see that the 74lb box was delivered and the other package is still being prepared.

That being said, I’m back in the happy customer seat for now.

2 Likes

Well done. Good find.

Hi,
when i log in the snapmaker online shop (EU), i have a tracking number for the container ship:
EVERGIFTED0638-017W

Ever Gifted is the ship.

Latest ports (Departure):
27.2. Rotterdam, Netherlands
23.2. Hamburg, Germany
Next port:
Piraeus, Greece

Ship status
Sailing Schedule

So we (EU) should get it in the next week(s).

On this Ship should be my Artisan

I got my trackingnumber today! (EU, Germany)
Will recive mine tomorrow.
Hopefully everything is okay and no part is missing.

I got a call from an forwarding agency.
Artisan will arrive at monday.

I heard last night that some extra filaments I had added to my order were out of stock, so I’m hoping that means they’re preparing to ship my Artisan today.

I’m in Texas, USA and was told my Artisan was on a boat that arrived Feb 6 in the US. I have not gotten a tracking number for the artisan but I did receive a hot end and a cord. Mine was ordered Sept 28. Had anyone gotten theirs yet in the US?

According to a post on Facebook they’ve been struggling through some kind of major screwup with UPS, and we should expect to see shipping updates tomorrow.

There are a few in the US that have gotten theirs, although most that have received anything have only got part of it.

Yes, I saw that information on the Facebook artisan page as well. It is worth a read. After a number of inquiries via info@snapmaker.com, I did receive a response that was similar to what was posted on the Facebook page. Since then I have received a couple of tracking numbers and arrival is scheduled on Monday via UPS. Fingers crossed!
FWIW, I ordered in early October.

Thank you. That is very helpful. I will stay in the lookout.