Snapmaker Artisan Late, Support is not answering emails or twitter

I ordered my first Snapmaker (Artisan) in January with a promised ship date of mid March. I have emailed them 3 times (both info@snapmaker.com and support@snapmaker.com)right before the end of March and a few days ago (not like crazy ex-girlfriend emailing, but trying to see what the update is) with no response. Then I tried twitter with no response. Is this normal?

Yes. Unfortunately it is.
They are always behind on delivery dates.
They use slow, and for a large part of the journey, untrackable shipping services.
They are notoriously slow in responding to support emails. (I think they are understaffed and overwhelmed)

The good news is that they usually do arrive at some point and eventually you’ll get your machine.

-S

1 Like

Yeah, but shipping date mid march, you cannot expect a Delivery yet. Artisan is shipped by sea and snapmaker estimates 6 weeks for delivery in EU / US.
This is quite long time, especially without any tracking information, but i did not ever heard that someone never got the ordered product here.

I am 2 days shy of 6 months, I have received everything except box A, which supposedly got as close as the UPS hub only 6 miles from my house 6 days ago, now it has been in Kansas for days. Suposedly there was a fraud investigation on the shipment, then it got held up because the weight didn’t match the label, then it just went downhill from there. Not a happy camper!

I’m not expecting the delivery to be today. Maybe a “your item has shipped, but due to shipping constraints
”. I’m expecting the support email to work, or just any customer support. No warm fuzzys here. My BambuLab arrived when it was supposed to, and the support reps answer their emails.

I worked as a tech support/after sales rep, and we were expected to answer 300 posts before the end of shift, 500 posts to make bonus. I have a generic question, I don’t know why they can just hire a couple of agents to facilitate copy/paste questions on a $3,000 printer. Or update the website with estimated arrival dates.

Im right there with you, no responses from support, no “your order has shipped” Its frustrating since they have not only missed the promised ship date they do not respond to emails. Love how if i order one right now it ships in April, but ordering it back in January did not get it here any faster. By the time it gets here they will be releasing the Artisan 2.0
ugggg