Initial Shipping

Hello all… Looking for the experiences of others… I ordered my Snapmaker 2.0 A350 and Enclosure last week and after waiting an excruciating four days, I received an email stating the items had shipped from California. I checked on usps.com for the tracking and it said " Pre-Shipment
March 23, 2021 at 2:54 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
BUENA PARK, CA 90620"

So, nearly three days later it states the same. Has anyone recently ordered through the U.S.? I am only trying to find an estimated shipping time, as I am anxious as hell to receive my Snapmaker.

Thank you,

Ron B

From what I’ve been able to work out, they create a shipping label in the US when the item leaves the factory. But then the item has to ship on a boat and clear US customs before the label becomes active. Depending on the customs delay, it could still be a while before that label activates.

Google says the average transit from Shenzhen to Long Beach or LA is 16 days.

They’ve said they want to start stocking consumables in the US so that they can ship much faster, but I haven’t heard an update on that. The last time I ordered filament from the store, it took about 3 weeks to arrive.

Update… After only 3 days, my Snapmaker and enclosure actually shipped out of California and it has already Chicago International USPS and is on its way here to Germany!!! Woot woot. I am excited!!!

Hi Everyone,

I’m not even a newbie “yet”! I’m in Australia and looking to buy. Just wondering what others from Aus have mostly done when buying ie purchased in Aus or overseas? Clearly the price point is better os but concerned re any difficulties if it needs any repairs, or heaven forbid, returning?etc (warranty). Any advice and info will be appreciated.

We have two resellers in Australia.
Jaycar and 3D printing Pro.

But Snapmaker 2.0 is not available there.

I recommend you purchase the machine in our official online store.Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printers

Edwin

Thank you Edwin.

Are the prices I see Aus dollars? Also what are the warranty terms please?
Regards

The price in Jaycar page is Aus Dollar. You can call them for more details.

As for the limited warranty policies, please refer to this article:

Cheers
Edwin