Artisan delivery/shipping notification

I purchased mine October 7th. Nothing here either, expect a hot end, rotary extension cord and some extra spools I added to the order… :roll_eyes:

Omg, this might be premature but I got an Email from UPS saying a label was created for my address and the only info I can see right now is that it weighs 74 pounds. That has to be it cause I haven’t ordered anything that big other than the snapmaker ! Still doesn’t give me a delivery day yet.

I think you may be right. I also got a UPS shipping notification for a 74.1-pound package. The “from” address is in Michigan, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll ship from there.

Please share here when you get any input. I can not wait to get my unit. It has been a long wait for sure.
Zbig, where are you located ?
I am in Saint Joseph Michigan. Where are you ???

Avellma,
I am located in Massachusetts. A week ago, I was told that the ship was in port. Now I am told it should arrive in port by Feb 20th. Say what?? Not happy. I understand delays, but someone doesn’t have their story right. I just want the truth.

And my Artisan, of course!!

Hey it says it was supposed to be delivered today, but it still hasn’t even been picked up by UPS. Is it the same for you ?

I have been getting what seem to be mixed messages from Snapmaker representatives. The latest is that it should clear customs by February 20th. Fingers still crossed. :roll_eyes:

Same. Mine was scheduled for delivery yesterday but the status says UPS is still awaiting the package.

@Zbig It seems that you are a couple weeks ahead of a few of us on getting the Artisan. Keep us in the loop in your progress.
I just an email where there is a tracking number now, and the package have not yet been assigned to it.
I can not wait… It has been since October 27th since I place the order.

I got a “shipping notification” this morning. I put that in quotes because UPS status still says they haven’t received the package, but at least Snapmaker is admitting that it’s being shipped.

I just received my second notification of shipment for the spools, Holland, and extension cord that I received back at the beginning of the month. Same thing, different day. :crazy_face:

“Holland” was supposed to read “hot end”. I forget to check the spelling of my iPhones dictation sometimes. :grin:

I got one of these as well. It looks like what actually happened is the Chinese tracking info got replaced with USPS info… 19 days after the shipment was delivered.

I ordered mine on October 2nd and I got it delivered on Feb 20th (the snapmaker website says I got it on Feb 15th though).

It is a bit of a shame I’m missing some essential parts :frowning:
Packaging is beautiful, which also made it abundantly clear the X-axis Connecters from box B3 are missing.
I’ve email support@snapmaker.com about this 2 days ago but unfortunately I haven’t heard anything yet…

Where are located. Just curious, cuz I ordered mine on Oct 7th and I am In Massachusetts. Sorry to hear you didn’t get all the parts. And I can understand how you feel about response time. I hope they can get you up and asap! :crossed_fingers:

I’m from the Netherlands. I remember seeing a mention of which order continents would be served, but I don’t remember whether the US would be served before or after Europe.

I hope i get mine soon!
Can´t wait but it is a bit sad that snapmaker doesn´t give out any informations about the shipping status.
Sill dont have any tracking number.
But i have the List:

its very sad with the tracking numbers, I have orderd in August 2022 (Germany) an last week the Truck with the box are there. No informations before.

Na dann werde ich wohl auch bald mein Paket einfach so bekommen ohne Ankündigung :wink: