10W laser from Snapmaker I EU

I preordered on black Friday sale end of November 2021. My module arrived last week. My first project is in the current contest.

It cuts so much more effective. It gets through 3mm basswood in just one cut.

But there camera calibration does not work properly. After cutting the square in the paper it goes straight up and immediately says that the pictures are being processed. But it doesn’t seem to take any.
When I load the background images into luban it’s really cropped in the hight. So it doesn’t help at all as a help to place the cutting path right.
On top comes the fact that the 0 point gets set off by a few cm towards the down left corner when cutting directly from luban.

So I can only cut properly by sending the g code file to the machine.

Anyone else having those problems?

Should I open a new thread for this?

Here are also a few users who have the 10W module. When she answer ok.
Otherwise better open a new thread, because this is about the delivery and delivery time of the 10W module from the EU store is not about problems!

Unfortunately bad news !!!

I received this text by email on 22.03.2022:

We are sending you the correct information of shipment, the estimated shipping date of your 10W High Power Laser Module is at the end of March by air.

Until today but received no message at all, nothing !!!

Well, of course you can not do anything to it is also clear to me but how does it look with the others here !??

Same for me. Got this mail but no shipment information yet. Would be really nice if snapmaker could be at least this transparent and can tell us when we can expect the delivery or what the current status is. Is there some official staff reading this forum?

So, after sending another letter to Snapmaker. Now after a whole day of waiting , here is the feedback from Snapmaker original text of the email:

We sincerely understand that you really want to get your laser module as soon as possible.
Since the 10W laser module was arranged to ship out from the Shenzhen warehouse and the shipping time of the package will take a long time compared to shipping from the local warehouse.

Regarding your feedback, we have already forwarded it to the logistics department.
I understand that you are not happy with the shipping experience. The tracking number will be provided next week once I get it from our carrier.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

That is yet times a notification with which one can work, where one can read out times somewhat more exactly the circumstances.

There seems to be really big problems with getting the 10W lasers.
Because, I ordered on 29.03.2022 at the support still a few parts for a conversion of my Snapmaker’s.
On 02.04.2022 I already got the FedEx tracking number and on Thursday 07.04.2022 the goods should already be with me from the Chinese warehouse!!!
Since some parts from the German department store are sold out at the moment.
The parts really come from China here the text of the support!

Sorry that some parts are out of stock in the EU store.
You can purchase it here, I will arrange it for you from the Chinese Warehouse.

I will continue to stay on the ball and report here!

Today first news.
I looked at the Snapmaker EU store page, and suddenly it said delivery complete.
When calling the order a UPS tracking number.

This I entered in the UPS app on my phone, it says “02.04.22 shipper has created a sticker.”

Hi I got an answer from the support team. Actually it seems they started production 2 weeks ago and are now shipping in the next weeks:

We are sorry to inform you that the shipment of your order has been delayed due to the pandemic.
According to the feedback from the warehouse, your order is expected to ship out within a week.
The pandemic in China Hong Kong is out of control, Shenzhen as the neighboring city had been impacted a lot.There were more than 100 new Covid cases that appeared daily in the city, therefore since March 14th Shenzhen has been locked down for a week. So our factory can’t produce your order on time.
We have officially resumed production two weeks ago. In order to ship out your order as soon as possible, we are working hard to resume normal production.
We are currently packing your order and it will be shipped within a week.
I will urge the freight forward to deliver the package for you asap after it is available.
Once shipped, the systems will send the shipping notification to you.

Here are some new news about the 10W laser module from Snapmaker.
The shipment is on its way, of course it has to go through customs in the destination country and so on.
As soon as the shipment has left customs in the destination country, the shipment status will also change.
So let’s wait and see when the 10W lasers are in the destination country!!!

Yaaa :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

the 10W laser will be delivered tomorrow, that means before easter. (see picture) Well I’m happy of course even if this year’s Easter production with the 10W laser then fails!

Laser wird geliefert

Here again all info’s for those who are still waiting!

Here is the ordered history:

1. the 10W laser was ordered on 9.01.2022
  2. notification of shipment by UPS then on 02.04.2022
  3. notification that UPS has received the laser today on 13.04.2022
  4. delivery then tomorrow the 14.03.2022

Since the people who have now ordered him again an overview, in January there was delivery begins in March!!!

Since March 18, there is delivery begins in April!

So you can estimate approximately when the delivery of your laser will begin if not again a lock down or other incidents happen!

For those still waiting, and maybe still reading this thread, it seems like the waiting time is a bit better than 2+ months.

Order date: 12.03.2022
Order fulfilled: 19.04.2022
Delivered: 26.04.2022

Hi, my order (destination Austria) was confirmed on Monday, 11h of April, on Monday, 25th of April shipper label was created (UPS), on 3rd of May I got an answer to my question that the delivery is delayed due to pandemic and I should inform them if the package is not arrived till 10th of May (today).
According to the tracker it is still in state “label created” - let’s see, I will keep You updated.

Summary:
order date: 11.4.2022
label created: 25.04.2022

So second 10W laser ordered on 18 April 2022.
Received shipment notification today 16 May 2022

no update yet.still waiting. according the snapmaker support team the 10W laser module is stuck in customs in Belgium. Let’s see…

Finally the module arrived last Saturday but from another source (non-UPS). The “old” tracker is still showing “label created”. Looks like the module has been resent.
Anyway: happy to have it. Took exactly 2 month:
ordered at 11.4.2022
received: 11.6.2022

I ordered mine on 24th December 22 and it arrived 30th December 22.
Not bad for holiday period.