When I get my Snapmaker 2.0?

Snapmaker promised to send my pre-ordered snapmaker in March 2019. Because of the coronavirus, the shipment has moved to September 2020. Already on October 4, and I still haven’t sent the order + on my appeals to the support service don’t answer (request 48468 7 day ago and 49363 2 day ago). What the hell? I spent $1400 on this service? I am terribly disappointed.

Hello Pavel,
I am sorry to read this. You must be feeling close to breaking point. When I first ordered my SM1, I had no response from the distribution set and complained loudly on this forum. I had waited more than one week with no response. A kind person here ensured my complaint was read by @Rainie and @hyeii and this got everything moving. I have not seen the appearance of any Snapmaker staff in several weeks.

By referencing the senior staff who eventually managed my situation, they will come to know of your concerns. i hope this does the same for what @doug managed to do for me. You must be a very patient person because I was getting frustrated with the lack of response after a very short time.

You can read about it here…

Why is iMakr (UK branch) such a rude company!

2 Likes

Thanks jepho. I still hope that somebody will contact me (

2 Likes

Hello Pavel, I honestly feel you should complain daily until somebody helps you. Of course, I am pre-disposed to complain about this type of incident since undergoing a much shorter wait than you have. I guess that the lack of response is what tipped me over the edge… after trying every form of company provided communication method several times and getting no response.

It is a lot of money to hand over and not see any return for the investment. In the UK it is the job of a bank to provide extended loans and the government approved interest rate (simple interest) is 8% per month. This would put your current at investment at $6042.98 in the UK if you lived here and were to initiate legal proceedings in these circumstances.

@JKC20 and @parachvte
This person is a customer, surely he can get better service than he has had to date?

I live in Russia. I will write on this forum now, apparently they do not read requests probably~~

О боже … Россия - это долгий путь для твоего реального давления. Я бы писал об этом на форуме каждый день. Начните новую беседу и назовите ее «Где мои материалы?» Чтобы устранить все сомнения, вы можете менять день каждый день. Начните с «Дня 1» и добавьте дату. Идея здесь в том, чтобы публично опозорить команду Snapmaker. Либо вы получите Машину, либо вернете свои деньги. Просто поставьте «Не здесь и на мой запрос нет ответа». Я думаю, что сообщения должны содержать 20 символов, чтобы система их проверяла.

Джефф

Thank you for your responsiveness) If the snapmaker team continues to ignore me, I will do so.

1 Like

вообще не о чем беспокоиться. Добро пожаловать. а сейчас до свидания :smile: :wave:

I have been trying to get updated shipping information for more than a week, all my messages have been ignored. The forum reports the staff as being active daily, yet they continue to ignore me.

Luckily my unit has finally shipped, I received the confirmation and tracking details. No idea why the staff are ignoring people though

Glad to learn you got your stuff. I also have no idea why ignoring people is the chosen method of doing business. I am glad that I have made the decision to stop using Snapmaker. This type of conduct is puzzling and unacceptable. I am only my losing time and around $1200 of actual investment.

TO Snapmaker! Where is my Snampaker 2.0, I was supposed to get it beginning of July, then in August, then postponed to Mid september now its mid october and No real answer (bunch od generic emails) like
Sorry for the late reply as we are on the National Day holiday now.

International transactions need a lot of time and processes. We send hundreds of machines to the freight company in one time and it takes some time for them to create the labels and do customs clearance.

I totally understand your concern, and we are so sorry for the great inconvenience.

We are a real company and about 7K machines have been shipped out already. More than 5 thousand people are using our machine now as you can see in the Facebook group and our forum.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsnapmaker
https://forum.snapmaker.com/

We are gradually restoring and expanding the capacity of the production department.

If any of staff is even reading this, I want answers and as I wrote, a week ago ASAP. I have spent 1,5k on this machine that I have no asnwer when is it going to be delivered and all my emails are just being ignored (read replied by autobot)

2 Likes

Are any of the other regulars getting tired of writing the same reply?

I think we need a sticky post, something from the community, that correctly sets expectations for new folks.
Then, every time someone comes here posting about the delay in shipping, or a missing silicone pad, or a controller that won’t respond, or a gouged bed, or…my gosh, how many things are there…

we’d just point them to the main thread about customer service.

Ha, on the other hand it’s kind of cathartic to see the forum filling up with complaint threads, knowing someday staff will have to come back, and it’ll be completely different than when they left. “I have no memory of this place” ~Gandalf, or @Edwin, or someone

1 Like

If this is of any help, I too am awaiting my Snapmaker 2 A350. I was told it would ship in September When I emailed support they indicated that it shipped September 23, 2020 by boat as this is the only way to acoid import duties. The shipping takes 6 - 8 weeks. After it arrives at the destination they said I would receive the local shipping number. I hope it’s true.

Well, Don’t feel like you are alone.
I preordered the Snapmaker 2 a year ago. I gave up on it a long time ago and figured I was unwise to trust a Kickstarter project with that much money. I wrote it off and moved on.

Surprise of surprises it showed up last week!
I don’t excuse not communicating with clients but if you chose to take a positive slant, the time spent talking to you takes time away from shipping units.
Anyway, don’t give up yet.

Also in most cases the unit arrives a day or to after(or even before) the tracking info.

You know “regular” is a trust level, and as far as I know there are only a few of us around. and none of us feel like making a sticky thread that no newbie will read because they are too pissed off when they join lol

1 Like

Have to be a ‘leader’ to pin topics. Regulars can change the topic of posts and recategorize and a couple other things:

SM really should be recruiting people to be ‘brand ambassadors’ and moderators for this site and the FB groups. There was one mention of beta testers on the FB site in one post, but that seems to be a crucial part to the success of any tech project that seems to be conspicuously missing. From the bugs in firmware and Luban it doesn’t appear that a whole lot of testing goes on before release.

Sorry if this was off topic and should have been a new topic.

-Steve

1 Like

Your right, forgot about leader level, there is only like 3 of them and you are more likely to see a unicorn XD

3 Likes

Wow, cool. I didn’t realize Regular and Leader were, like, official titles. I was just referring to folks who contribute a lot and are clearly important members of the community.

So…October 8 (the end of the holiday) has come and gone. I guess it’s still a weekend, but we had best start seeing some SnapMaker support folks here this week. There’s a lot of pissed off folks milling about! /shrug

:shushing_face: not so loud, you wake up the support

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like