Workplace 3d print is a joke

I tried to use the workplace and it’s just boring

I add a model set create a gcode all is good the piece is right in the middle of the bed

then when I switch to the workplace the piece moved to the right top and tell me that the extruder start from the middle of the bed

and the model (for big model) change his scale like ALL the bed in the workplace (334 × 364) is in the top right quarter so divided by 4

if someone has a solution for this ?? I didn’t found one :frowning:

Good Evening,
I am printing something right now, and when I load the part into Luban it shows it in the center like so:

In the workspace it shows it in the top right quadrant as you have described. I believe that as long as the part you are printing is centered in the quadrant of the workspace you are fine to print.

but not the same scale so I’m not fine to print
If I set a specific scale Luban has to keep the same scale
so there is a problem with this function

Hello,
you just have to go to the bottom left corner of your build plate. On the X0 Y0 . Then you set the working origin for x and y. After that you can start the print and everything will be centered.

same joke and nothing changed …

set X/Y to 0

Hello,
sorry I didn’t express myself correctly.
If you want to print via Luban, press “Go to work origin” on the bottom right. If it is not where you would like it to be, you must use the x + - and y + - buttons on the bottom right to move to your desired position. Then press Set work origin. Then start in Luban. The Snappmaker usually remembers the last work origin.

oh ok ^^ I’ll try so

thanks for your answer