Printed Ojbect not centered on bed

Hello all, I am new to this. Sorry if this was posted before but tried searching and didn’t see anything that would help or explain. I performed the calibration and it calibrated all 9 positions correctly on the bed as all we the z-axis…

I created a new project, imported an STL and told Luban to move to center. However when I print the object, it prints it in the back middle rather than then the middle of the bed.

1 - I know I can probably adjust X and Y to move it to the right location, but should center center it on the bed?

2 - Luban has 0x0 at the bottom left of the bed, correct? That is Luban has 0,0 as middle of the 3D plane, but the bed would be reprsented in the top right square of print preview?

3 - Any way to auto center so it prints dead center on the bed itself?

Thank you for any help and apologies if this was answered in some other post.

More information please; which model of printer and what versions of Luban and firmware? First time you have tried printing or a recent change from previous?

Hello,

SM 2.0 A350 with v1.16.5 firmware and v4.8.2 Snapmaker Luban and single extruder.

First time printing and using the PLA that came with the snapmaker. Settings were set to Smooth Surface, Medium Layer height Medium Speed, Medium Structure, no support and adhesion Skirt. Pretty much left rest of settings at default. I have the model set to A350 with single Extruder.

I selected Move and set Move to Center which seems like X and Y are set to 0. But if you choose the top left corner as 0,0, it’s currently printing near the top and Y is probably around 20. Not sure where X and Y. Assumed Move to Center would set it up to print in center of bed on the A350.