I have had the most awful experience so far after I ordered a SnapMaker on 5-7-2020 and still has not shipped.
- 5-7-2020 Placed an order for the original SnapMaker plus accessories for $1144.72 USD
- 5-14-2020 - A week passes with no communication or order updates. I email Support and ask for an update.
- 5-15-2020 - I receive an email from Jannie Zhang saying sorry they have not shipped my printer because one of the accessories is out of stock. “Can I ship other items to you first?”
- 5-15-2020 - I write back and ask for a refund as I am nervous at this point that they were not going to give me an order update. I felt if items were out of stock I should have been notified without having to write support a week after I ordered.
- 5-15-2020 Jannie Zhang writes back and says they can “ship the machine and 1600mw Laser Cutting Module First”
- 5-15-2020 I write back and said if they can ship the machine and extra laser that would be fine. I will wait for the enclosure (the item that is out of stock)
- 5-18-2020 - I hear nothing for 3 days after Jannie says they can ship my printer so I write back and say it has now been 10 days since I ordered and have not heard a response.
- 5-18-2020 - Jannie Zhang writes back and says “I just updated your order and sent you tracking notification email. We will ship your machine as soon as possible.”
- 5-18-2020 I get a FedEx tracking number from “Phoebe” in marketing who says that my package will be sent out by tomorrow.
- 5-19-2020 Check the tracking and my package has not been sent out as Phoebe had promised.
- 5-20-2020 Check the tracking again and it is still not sent out.
- 5-20-2020 I write an email asking for a refund.
This is honestly the most frustrating experience and not how I expected to be treated by any company. I have major doubts that it will ever be shipped. I’d love the items I ordered to actually be shipped but how can I be expected to believe anything now? I’d like to get my money refunded.