| Waiting for staff reply | When I get my Snapmaker 2.0?. Day 02

Snapmaker team promised to send my pre-ordered snapmaker 2.0 in March 2019. Because of the coronavirus, the shipment has moved to September 2020. Already on October 4, and I still haven’t sent the order + on my appeals to the support service don’t answer (request 48468 7 day ago and 49363 2 day ago). What the hell? I spent $1400 on this service? I am terribly disappointed.

I am waiting for the staff to respond since 27.09.20

1 Like

It has been a national holiday in China, staff are on vacation until the 8th

1 Like

I wonder why they could not cope with sending printers and went on holiday.

I don’t think it was sending the printers but rather supporting them :wink:

1 Like

And then who is responsible for sending printers?

The same people there are only like 8 staff as far as I know.

1 Like

I am not going to wait a few more years for this company to grow up and send me my pre-ordered printer. They promised to send it in September and they did not.

I understand your frustration, it took a year for me to get my A350… unfortunately all I can say is be patient, it will probably take longer and be even more difficult to get a refund.

1 Like

It’s just that I’ve already been caught by kickstarter fraudsters. And when snapmaker team fed me promises and then do not respond to messages, i’m anger.

I understand that, SM communication needs ALOT of work, every customer on here agrees with that. I myself am waiting, again, for a replacement linear rail. And the lack of timely responses is very aggrevating. But I do promise that they are not thieves, You will get your printer. And as much as I hate the fact that they closed for this incredibly long holliday without so much as a word to their loyal customers, I try to remind myself that if i was working at a small company and it was Christmas, I would want to have the week off. and I would hope that my customers would understand the need for me to have a personal life.
So sit back, enjoy a beer :beer: and be happy that we have the money to buy a 3d printer and the free time to enjoy it (once it adventualy arrives).
Cheers :beers:
-Atom

3 Likes

Thank you, Atom. :disappointed:

Where I come from your reply would be considered rude.

Atom is a customer, just like you and I. He was attempting to help you.

<_< where I come from this is expression of gratitude.
I do not understand what I said wrong :\

And then who is responsible for sending printers?

This comment sparked my reply.

@ITmaze it is alright, I took no offense. I understand that emotions run high when your waiting for an expensive item. Made worse by the lack of communication. @Freimor was just looking for answers. :slight_smile: I also did not make it clear that my post:

Was a bit of a joke targeted at the problems the SM service team has been having. So there was a misscomunication on my end as well.

We are all good and all friends.

Anybody tried to request a refund yet?

Yes, one of the pillars of our community here @jepho once requested one for his SM Original, here is the thread.
Why is iMakr (UK branch) such a rude company!

FYI, I ordered my A350 on 12/30/2019 and received it yesterday, 10/21/2020. I wrote to request a refund about 2 months ago and they said they are now sending 350’s and getting caught up. I saw some messages about people that had received their A350, so, I didn’t cancel.
Greg

Wait just a second here, I ordered mine on 11-30-2019 (exactly one month before you) and my A350 hasn’t even shipped yet. What the hell is this? Why am I still waiting with an outlook of around another 2-3 months when people who put in orders a month after me are getting theirs already. Did SM just take my money and run?

Welcome to the world of SM… where support is made up and the customers don’t matter. (Cheers to those that get the reference :slight_smile: )

1 Like