Where to buy supplies?

Hi, are there good sites where I can buy supplies for CNC and laser engraving, like wood or coasters or materials for this?

Where are you? US? Europe?

You can find the supplies in https://www.amazon.com/

Be noted about the working volume of this machine.
A150

When the support platform is moved to the maximum length, the length of the A150 is 360mm.
A250

When the support platform is moved to the maximum length, the length of the A250 is 580mm.
A350

If you’re in the US and don’t want to take your chances with Amazon or Ebay, you can hit up Inventables or possibly RobotShop for wood, plastic, etc. You can also buy locally from craft stores or hardware stores.

1 Like

I’m in the US. Thanks for the suggestions. I guess since I’m new to laser and cnc I’m wondering if there are places where I can get materials that are made to work with projects before I venture out and just grab a hunk of wood or stuff to experiment.

I’m a fan of supporting smaller companies. There should be local stores that sell wood. Around me is a bargain material center that has off cuts for dirt cheap. There’s also Rockler and Woodcraft that have stores around the US and also online sales.

Hobby & craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Michaels and some fabric stores like Joann’s that have craft stuff have wood, plywood etc.

-S

I’ve had good luck with Rockler Woodworking. Very helpful folks

2 Likes