Support response time?

I’ve gotten the automatic responses but that really doesn’t mean anything…I did however get a reply this morning, and it was just a prewritten message saying that they have experienced some hiccups and are trying their best to get all the pre orders out to customers and gave me a link to track my shipping progress of my machine… That I received months ago???

These people are terrible I’m fed up with them. How shit is that, that they see a email in support, open it, copy paste a completely irrelevant message just to look like they are busy, and send that to their customer as “help”

I wish there was a way to get in direct contact with someone important on the forum, I’m gonna look but If anybody knows drop a line.

Also if this nonsense keeps up, I might be selling an A-350 with enclosure…if I can actually get my module that caught on fucking fire replaced.

Done with today

I was being helped with my linear rail, they asked for a picture and said if it doesn’t show obvious signs of an issue they would send me a new module. That was 3 weeks and 7 emails ago, still no response. :frowning:

I wrote another email. The my module has apparently been sent, just like the additional module that I ordered. So kick again, if necessary without the ball. :soccer:

I also wrote another e-mail since I still didn’t receive any reply by now.
Two weeks already passed.
Winter is coming.

Did you guys received any reply?
It’s interesting as there are many happy people here on the forum using their printer but us, from The Club of the Fainted Modules, are here in the corner, more or less ignored.

But my faith in humanity is restored when I see people with unusable printers taking their time to reverse engineering them by sharing information while trying to fix the problems.
I simply love them.

2 Likes

Still nothing sadly. I wish there was an easy way to start a conversation with a moderator or at least someone involved in the company to get some answers. Not automated reply about something completely unrelated

1 Like

Knock on wood, so far I’ve not had to email support.

Given what I’m seeing here, if it ever comes to that, I intend to email them daily until I get shipping confirmation. It looks like you really need to keep poking. Until they start responding more consistently and quickly, I think it’s reasonable for people to keep (politely!) saying “Any update? Can you confirm you got my email? What are we doing about it? And when can I expect that?” This is all extremely simple customer service stuff, and if they don’t provide it by default, we have the right to keep (politely!) staying in the top of their inbox.

My opinion.

1 Like

I have used the month of downtime from my linear rail issue to give my machine a thorough going over and I have found several other issues :frowning: still no response from support… I will be starting my own thread and seeing if I can’t get staff attention in the forum instead.

1 Like

Hi all, sorry for the late response. Due to the high volume of emails we received during and after the national holidays in China, our response time has increased. We are trying our best and please allow 2-3 days before we assist you with your ticket. Please also let me know your ticket numbers and I will forward them to our support team.

-Kai

@JKC20… I had my ticket in BEFORE the holiday… I have waited 2-3 WEEKS for you to help me with my ticket #47507… it has been so long I found even more issues with the printer and started a new ticket #52591… I know you guys are busy but i submitted my original ticket on September 21st!!! Even you have to admit that is too long to keep a customer waiting with no communication about a broken $1500 pice of equipment.

Edit: I know its not your fault personally… but you (the perverbial you, as in the company as a whole) need to get your shit together! Your driving away loyal customers and deturing new customers.

2 Likes

@JKC20
Thank you for getting in touch with us, my first email never got a ticket which is odd but my second one did (#51751) if you would like the original email and pictures I sent message me and I can give that to you. People are obviously getting a little antsy, so its good to hear from someone and keep us in the loop. I think I speak for all of us that it is appreciated and hope you continue to keep up in this post

3 Likes

Hi all, sorry about the wait… I have forwarded your tickets to my colleagues and please expect a response soon. We will resolve all the messages we have at hand and improve our workflow… We’ve received your feedback and thank you!

-Kai

@JKC20 Thank you for your reply. Actually I did sent 2 e-mails and never received the automatic reply with the assigned support ticket. Since I opened another ticket long ago (from 2 to 6 July 2020, #37295) my guess is that the e-mails I’m sending now are getting lined onto that old ticket (maybe it was not closed) and that’s why I’m not getting a new ticket ID for my new request. Please take at look at this.

Apparently soon is next week some time at the earliest… still no response from SM -.-"

Hi everyone, received my printer A350 yay!!! and put it together as soon as i could - test printed a mickey mouse (gave it to wife Brownie points scored) then i printed a small catapult for my son (more brownie points. Then disaster, after only 6 hrs of printing, one of my linear modules (from the printing plate) has failed, did basic diagnostics (took off the printing plate, tested both modules and one didnt move, swapped plugs where the two modules are plugging in and the one module still wont move. Followed the forum posts and checked the silicone pad (it was there!!) raised a support case on 28/9 and now im waiting for a response. Any idea what the average wait time is?

i put in my support case on 9/21 and i’m still waiting for them to get back to me… others have gotten help sooner… i hope your feeling lucky.

Hello @mgoodall and welcome to the club of the people with totally unusable printers.

Actually the average support waiting time is NaN: arithmetic overflow exception.

2 Likes

@Enne

I have to contradict that. That can be calculated.
The reaction time corresponds to the time it takes for a supermassive black hole to evaporate from Hawkin radiation. :hourglass: :hourglass:

1 Like

I literally almost fell down from my chair. :grin:
That got me thinking about getting neural implants over the years and replace body parts until I become full cyborg and by living through the millennia I could finally get past the few quattuortrigintillion years necessary to get my linear module replacement.

The funny part will be three ineluctable facts:

• by that time everything would be virtual, so my linear module would be probably quantum data for the Snapmaker 3422 I will freely get for my patience and granted trust
  • through the years and far before that date we will be able to catch black-body radiations and therefore that will lower the supermassive black-holes dissipation time, so I’m not sure we will need to recalculate the ETA at some time
  • we will most likely become extinct so the problem will resolve itself
1 Like

I still didn’t receive any reply from the support after 30 days.
How is the situation for you guys?

1 Like

@Edwin finally took over my case and is sending me replacement parts, i’m waiting for them to ship and to get tracking. it took a little over 5 weeks for me to get to this point.

hope you hear from them soon
-Atom

1 Like