Support/Maintenance gear for new users?

My shipping date was Oct. 29. so I’m at 35 days. FedEx still says they are waiting on the package to arrive. But based on the above I should be hearing some good news in the next few days. Just hope it doesn’t get hung up in the Christmas rush.

Right?!
I wonder if they made the parts in SE Asia (I don’t remember if they make it in Hong Kong or Japan or China, I’m terrible!), then shipped all the parts, and there’s a team in “City of Industry CA” that is putting all the parts in individual shipments for us? I don’t know. I know that stuff has to go through customs, but I would THINK they would let it get through that part first, before making the shipping label. Because I think the shipping labels expire (which would also explain why I didn’t get a shipment notice until it arrived in California almost a month after it was actually shipped).

The units are shipped boxed and ready to go from China.
The shipping label is created by the logistics company at some point when it knows it’s going to be arriving. That seems to be at some point between it getting on the boat and arriving at port but appears to be before it’s been unloaded. So the time between the label being created and it actually shipping seems to vary widely. My label was created 2 weeks before it actually was received by Fedex (in July). My shipping notification from Backerkit arrived two days after I’d received it.

-S

1 Like

buenos días o noches, según sea el caso, hace días no me emocionaba tanto, hoy recibí mi snapmaker 2.0 y no he podido configurar, no hablo ingles y aca, en Colombia no he encontrado quien me ayude.