Hello all -
New user here, just unpacked my 2.0 yesterday. Will try 3D printing first, although I’m excited to use all modules. I have a couple new user questions.
- Does the unit need to be maintained? Oiled or anything like that? I get cleaning up after CNC use, etc., but not sure if there are maintenance tips that ensure a smooth operation.
- Do you need to clean the tip of the 3D printing nozzle once you’re done? Should I pull the filament out?
- My first 3D print went south. The printing mat slipped of the heating base. Any way to prevent that from happening?
- I’m reading through these forums for tips and ides - anything a brand new user should know?
- Also, I see a lot of you are making your own enclosures, are those necessary? Is the one offered by SM too expensive? Any plans out there for a nice user made version?
Thanks so much in advance for any replies, I’m sure I’ll be back with more questions!