Suggestion for Workspace in Luban

Could you add a flowrate adjustment like Repetier does? It would help in trying to dial in prints after starting it…especially if you’ve do firmware updates and it looks like it wiped out my previous adjustment of the extrusion step count.

On another post or two I’ve read about the same suggestion. I will forward this request to our team as well :+1:

@JKC20,
I would love to see better WiFi configuration setting in luban. Specifically the ability to set the subnet that luban searches for the printer on (my pc and a350 are on different routers so it will not automatically find the printer, i have to enter the ip each time) also it would be great if luban and the printer could remember each other. So that we don’t have to “verify” the Wi-Fi connection each time, it seems to defeat the purpose of wireless connection when I have to run downstairs to the printer before I can start a print. Finally add full marlin console support over WiFi, I know it’s possible (octoprint offers it) and it would make the WiFi aspect far more versatile.
Thanks,
Atom.