Newest Firmware update

Before the update I could would connect Luban to the printer via WiFi, then slice a job, send it to workspace, send it to the printer via WiFi, then just press okay, then start print on the touch screen.

NOW, I have to do all that, but end with disconnecting through the touchscreen, then going to files, and local files, and there is the gcode I just sent to the printer.

Also after updating my firmware (which I did at the recommendation of a card that came with my A350 enclosure) the machine told me my enclosure firmware was out of date. The only thing that didn’t work was trying to turn door detection on in luban, which reverted back to off as soon as I clicked save.

The most recent firmware (3.14) has been problematic for some users. I would recommend sticking with 3.13 or below if you do not need the rotary module functionality. There should be a new update coming later this month that is supposed to fix many bugs that users are experiencing.

Right on, thanks. Yea, so far the only things I noticed were the touchscreen thing, a minor inconvenience, and the door detection setting in luban, another minor inconvenience as I only need the enclosure for lasering.

As I wrote before, the workflow has changed in Snapmaker Luban 3.14.

As for the wifi connection improvement, please refer to this article:


Since this information helped me so much just a little bit ago, I thought that I would tell you that I just updated to SM 2.0 FW Version 1.12 and I noticed that the enclosure lights are DIM and the fan is slow when activated from the SM2.0 touch screen. I came across a post in the forums where someone figured out the G-Code for the lights and fan and they used to be based on values of 0-100. Now these values are now between 0 - 255 ! (Not 0 - 100) now. I noticed that the enclosure lights were not as bright with the new FW, and I messed around in Octoprint sending raw G-Code for the lights and fan. It turns out that they are now on a different scale! I updated my G-Code commands for the Octoprint “Enclosure Plugin”" to reflect these new values and now the lights and fan are back to full bright and full tornado! Yay. So to summarize, the new commands are as follows:

M1010 S3 P255 ; LED’s On at 100%
M1010 S3 P192 ; LED’s On at 75%
M1010 S3 P128 ; LED’s On at 50%
M1010 S3 P64 ; LED’s On at 25%
M1010 S3 P0 ; LED’s OFF

M1010 S4 P255 ; Enclosure Fan 100%
M1010 S4 P192 ; Enclosure Fan 75%
M1010 S4 P128 ; Enclosure Fan 50%
M1010 S4 P64 ; Enclosure Fan 25%
M1010 S4 P0 ; Enclosure Fan OFF

Our firmware developer has fixed this issue one week ago while the product manager wants to test the user interface as well. It takes so long that the bug-fixed version cannot be released until now. I have urged our test team to complete the tests now and we want to release the firmware before May.

Sorry for the inconvenience.