I am fully with you. Perhaps I will buy one some time but not yet. I will only order the emergency stop and hope it will do its job not only for CNC. Never had infos heard about 3DP and Laser. Of course it should but who knows.
The entire snapmaker is a significant learning curve, and the rotary module is going to be a learning curve on steroids.
4 axix CNC is an challenge even if you had a real CNC that is rocksolid. And the curve has a 70% pitch.
Of course the right software can take a lot of problems away but is Luban the right SW or Fusion (the paid Version) there are some curves too. As they say “not plug and play”. For me at the moment not reachable.
I just received the email to pre-order the rotary attachment but even though it has the Affirm logo it will not allow me to use it.
Anyone else have this issue?