Anyone from Kickstarter Batch#6 having delivery issues?

Hi guys,

New member here. I’ve been eagerly awaiting my new Snapmaker 2.0 since I bought it during last year’s Kickstarter campaign. Apparently I’m in ‘Batch #6’ of the delivery schedule, and I finally received my shipment notification/ tracking numbers last month (US delivery btw). However, since then, I have for some reason received my enclosure but not the machine itself. I was thinking that all three packages (machine, accessories, and enclosure) would arrive at the same time, but apparently the other two haven’t even shipped yet.
Has anyone else from Batch 6 received their machine yet? And if so, did you enclosure arrive before/at a different time from the machine. I emailed Snapmaker support last week about this, and I have yet to get a reply. I also called UPS directly about the tracking numbers, and they confirmed that for the other 2 packages, they haven’t yet been given to UPS so they can deliver them. I’m really hoping that after all this time this isn’t some elaborate scam and that I actually receive what I paid for (first time I’ve ever bought something from Kickstarter before). But I guess the fact that a lot of other people are posting technical questions about the machines means that at least some people have received them. Hopefully I hear something from Snapmaker soon. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of my packages in question. As you can see, it took a month to deliver the 3rd package (enclosure), but they still haven’t shipped out my actual machine.

Shipments to North America are being sent from China by boat. Snapmaker’s press releases seem to indicate that the shipments won’t get passed off to UPS or whoever until they’re offloaded from said boat. So it’s possible that your printer and enclosure ended up on two different boats, or at least in two different cargo containers. In which case the printer should turn up in another week or two. (In general, shipping and delivery notices are a bit squirrelly—I got the notice my printer had shipped the day after it arrived on my doorstep.)

As for Snapmaker’s support department, it’s understaffed and slow to respond. You could try paging the staff here on the forum to get things moving.

I received my A350 enclosure from batch #6 about a week and a half ago. I then received the printer about 3 days later.
The enclosure box is much bigger than the printer box BTW.

1 Like

Thanks for the info guys. Yeah, I knew it was coming over via container ship, but logically you would think the packages would all be be in the same container.
Well, it’s been 2 weeks since I received the enclosure, so hopefully I will receive the actual printer sometime soon!
You mentioned trying to “page the [support] staff here”. I am new to this forum, so how does one do that?
Thanks again.

Hi @SldWrksGod, yes we are totally aware. Usually the packages got delivered 1 week apart. But that is not the case here so we are currently contacting the carriers to learn about the situation. Don’t worry though, we will make sure the machines got delivered to you successfully.

And no, sometimes the packages don’t get shipped in the same container. But there shouldn’t be any major differences in the delivery times.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @JKC20! Glad to hear the issue is known and being worked on. Like I mentioned above, I already emailed Support about this, but received no email reply yet. Please let me know when you have any status updates, either here or by email. Very eager to get my Snapmaker and try it out!

Hi @JKC20, I just received a notification from UPS that my shipment of my SM2 was “canceled”. So now what? Do u have anymore info on this issue? Am I going to receive a new tracking number? Please see the below picture. Thanks.