X-axis Connectors missing from Artisan Printer Shipment - Support not responding

On the 20th of February, after waiting a long time, I received my Artisan printer.
Happy like a little boy on Christmas I started unpacking and started to build the printer.
The manual and the very pretty and organized packaging made building the printer a breeze.
Until… I opened box B3 to get the X-axis connectors… And all I found was a nice cutout in the packaging material where they should be.

I wrote an email to support@snapmaker.com the day after advising them of the issue but now, 3 days later I still haven’t heard anything from support.
While I can appreciate the fact support might be somewhat busy or even overloaded, I feel that after handing over €4500+ euro I’m not entirely in the wrong for expecting a timely response.

@Riskey I’ve seen you answering on a couple of topics and you seem quite helpful. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but is there anyway you can assist?
My order nr. is SMEU2022416020.

Regards,
John

A picture of the packaging and the cutout for the missing parts.

Hey,

did u get an answer for the Snapmaker Support?
Yesterday I asked about the shipping status and got an E-Mail today.

Hi 7th_Sin, I’ve sent the pic to my colleagues to check. Don’t be worried!

@7th_Sin Hi, could you please tell us the SN of your Artisan via message?

Not yet. I did get a “shipping update” email, but I’ve got no idea what changed…

@Riskey Thank you so much for the help! The serial nr has been send via a private message.

1 Like