Snapmaker A 250 Enclosure Adapter

I have perhaps an odd question.

I bought an Snapmaker A 250 Enclosure to use as protection and ventilation for my custom build Laser Engraver.
The enclosure comes with fan (5v), Led strips and door detection. All electronic comes together in the Enclosure Converter.
I know I can’t use the door detection, but would like to use the LED and perhaps the fan.
Can I buy a Adapter to connect to the Enclosure Converter? Or does anyone know the voltage of the LED strips?

Operating voltage of snapmaker periphery is 24V DC. I am wondering that your fan is 5V…

There are several DIY projects which share information on the canbus but I guess it’s easier to tinker and supply the components directly with your setup.

Instead I would suggest to buy a controller which is able to turn the components on/off over terminal and gcode commands.

1 Like

Wondering if the original poster’s questions were ever solved. I was looking to confirm the voltage for the leds as well. Since the enclosure has a ‘converter box’ I would think the LED voltage is stepped down since the fan is powered at 24V