Snapmaker 2.0 Doesn't honor initial temp settings

We are working on it. We recently just added Japanese to the touchscreen :grinning:

1 Like

I can confirm this issue still exists in the latest firmware 1.10.1

I didn’t notice at first what the issue was for my heat profile tower, but the screen shows the current and target temp always as the highest in the file which also happens to be the last temp it is set to so it is hard to say which it is choosing.

@staff please assist/ resolve

See attached for 2 gcode files. Scratch that. one was too big.
tour_de_chauffe_v2.gcode (756.1 KB)

1 Like

I can also confirm this issue still exists in latest firmware
Sadly I cant upload the gcode being new

Can you please please fix this @staff

Hi all. I have observed the same issue - latest versions of Luban (3.12.3) AND fimware (1.10.1) are installed. I did a li’l experiment and deleted the line in the header file that sets the initial hot end temp. Hmmm, the machine didn’t seem to like that and I ended up having to cycle the power because it appeared to go unresponsive.

So, I deleted the entire header. All of it. Not commented out. Deleted.

The machine is liking that much better, although you of course don’t get the little picture of the job on the touchscreen, but, meh. Im building a PETG temp tower as I type, so we’re starting at a heady 265c, but it is getting to 265 no issue. When the temps start to fall (and I have manually inserted M109 so it waits) I’m hoping it will behave. I think it should as it parsed the 161,500 lines of code without throwing any errors!

I’ll report back.

Ed.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaanndd it followed the G-code perfectly. Makes me a happy chappie.

2 Likes