SM A250 Wi-Fi issue

I’m not sure if this is a bug with either the firmware or the Luban software. Sometimes it’s super difficult to connect to my A250 via Wifi. Regardless of what I do, the machine’s IP just doesn’t show up in the connection section. How I connect to the machine seems completely random and depends on luck. It’s very annoying when it takes ~30 mins just to get connected to your machine.

The Luban software I’m using is the latest version. But I haven’t updated the firmware at all so it’s probably still the factory default version.

Anyone has similar problem? Should I upgrade the firmware?

upgrade the firmware to version 1.9

Hey guys,

think I’ve come across a bug?

I recently changed the home WiFi password,
but when I went to update it on my SM, it own’t save the new password or connect
I’ve tried inputting it a number of times and rebooting it
but it still won’t connect vie WiFi?
Any ideas?

My A250 touch screen is running V1.9.0 and my controller is V3.1.2

Did upgrade the firmware. Same issue still happens. I suspect it’s my router - it sometimes does weird things…

Hello, I have a problem with my SM A250; cannot connect to either PC or Mac. I tested with Luban 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, Firmware 1.9, 1.10, 1.10.1, Port com4, com5, com6, com9, supplied cable and other cable (the PC is dingdong, so a connection exists).
Restarted the whole mess, cables connected or not = kifkif.
The best answer I got was “the machine is not ready”.
In WiFi, simply NOTHING, even if you enter the IP address manually.
It’s not my computers, because when I plug something else into USB or WiFi, it works perfectly.
Any ideas?

Have you been able to connect before or is this the first time trying?
Some computers needs drivers from SM website.

-S

Yes it worked, I didn’t modify anything on my computers. These days I loaded my G-Codes via a USB key because the Mac on which I model my parts is on another floor and it’s boring to walk twice to confirm on the touchscreen … wanted to calibrate the extruder, so I thought I would do it from my laptop … and connection