Luban 3.3.3/A250 won't connect in Wifi

Hi …

I got my A250 the other day and got it built and running. The first time I tried to print something everything worked fine. I printed 3 face shield bands for my friends hospital. Next I tried to print a mask, but the calibration was off and was making a mess, so I stopped it. Two issues came up:

1. The A250 no longer seems to connect in Wifi and I can’t send anything over any more, I have to copy the gcode file to the USB and load it that way.

2. I can’t get the failed build off the heat plate. I’ve been scraping it but there seems to easy way to remove the residual PLA plastic from the plate.

Any advice on getting wifi reconnected? Any advice on cleaning off my heat plate (or where to get a replacement one for v2 SM A250)?

1. Try another network (e.g. personal hotspot), if the router is too far, the network could be unstable.
  2. Go to “Control” app and heat the bed to 50°C or 70°C, melt the plastic and it’ll be easier to remove.

So it seems that after every print you have to re-open the connection in the setup panel.

It SHOULD maintain the connection, and allow you to send a file while it’s printing, in my opinion.

Same issue…, I can connect via wi-fi in the first time and it failed just two days passed

I tried install older version of luban, but still not working
I can get IP of A250 from touch screen, but just not found in luban
I’m not sure the real reason, but maybe it can add an text field for us to input the IP of snapmaker and then try to connect

You have to connect wifi (Open) each time you want to send, in my experience.

Been using Snapmaker Original since it arrived after the Kickstarter. No problems at all.

Built my Snapmaker 2 yesterday, amazingly beautiful parts must be said, but also I ruined my first print bed plate. I can’t get the filament off the plate, tried heating, tried poking, scraping, even tried ironing it off. Nothing helped.

Yesterday I could send a gCode through wifi without any problems. Today I updated the firmware to the latest stable version, and havent been able to send a file through wifi anymore.

I can let it run boundary through wifi, which tells me wifi IS SET UP CORRECTLY and the connection IS OPEN (!!) - just the file transfer isn’t commencing…

This has to be a bug in my opinion.

Make sure you have the latest software and firmware.

I got similar issue using Luban 3.8.0 and the latest firmware… Somehow the Snapmaker IP address was not visible !
On Luban connection section while doing a Refresh nothing come up while the IP was displayed on the Snapmaker touch screen.
As well doing a IP scan on the LAN, the IP @ of the Snapmaker didn’t come up… as well as no reply on ping of the Snapmaker’s IP @.
After reconnecting a few time to the AP and after a few seconds I got replies on the ping… first with a abnormally long RT time for a LAN connection, then I was able to connect manually on Luban (the refresh was still blind).

It would be good to have a more enhanced IP setting on the Snapmaker touch screen, TCP/IP setting could be sometime tricky and the Snapmaker network settings are very basic… which is not very helpfull on troubleshooting.

Overall I would say if you have Wifi connection issue, try reconnecting to the AP a few time, if this doesn’t work, restart the Sanpmaker (I know this can’t be an option while in action).
Also try to initiate IP traffic from the Snapmaker like doing a firmware upgrade verification and verify that you have a network connection doing ping of the Snapmaker’s IP @ from your computer, as soon as you got reply, add manually (with the + button) the IP @ of the Snapmaker.