Connection error WIFI

Lastest luban update i can not connect anymore to my SM 2.0. it says its connect to another device… but theres no other machine or device to connect to. plus SM hasn’t requested to be connected via wifi yet…

Sometimes I have to restart the pc and SM. I also had to check on the SM in the settings on WIFI if the SM is connected. I noticed that it wasn’t anymore.

I had to manage to change the wifi channel because channel 12/13 was not received by sm2.

So lower ones had no issues

This was done as wiht no change. both pc and SM.

I have 2 different wifis for 2.5 and 5G it gave the same no matter which one I used.

I ended up reinstalling luban and it worked once but the next time i restarted luban it gives the same error… I’m having to reinstall the previous luban then reinstalling 4.4.0 to get it to connect if i just reinstall 4.4.0 it gives same error. I’m having to install previous version first.

Hi wrsaith, have you tried the Wi-Fi connection by typing your IP address manually?

1. Connect your machine to a Wi-Fi network;
  2. On the Touchscreen, tap Settings > About Machine, and check the IP address of your machine;
  3. On Luban workspace, click the Add button and enter the IP address.

Hope that works for you :wink:

yes i have. with the same result. it popls up the same error but the machine never says a connection was made or attempted

I had this issue and provided logs and screen shots to support. I eventually got the response that they don’t know what the error is and go back to older version of Luban.
I did. Will wait before upgrading again.

Same issue here. I’m on Linux, where does one find an older build of Luban?

Found it: Tags · Snapmaker/Luban · GitHub

Which version did you successfully revert to? I’m on 4.5.1. @wrsaith was having the same issue above with 4.4.0 it looks like, so I imagine that I’d have to go back farther than that.

Maybe this helps you:

1 Like

Thank You, This solved my Windows 10 connection problem. Luban is a little quirky, but it works now. Thanks!

I’m having this problem of my printer saying another device is connected (it definitely is not) I’ve searched for the file you mentioned but can’t find it anywhere, I really don’t know what to do

Reading or reaching out to support.

What about for MAC users? How do I erase that file or folder? I’m new to MAC so no idea. This issue is so freaking frustrating. It has been happening for almost two years now!!! I can Connect to the damn machine over WiFi. I have created a dedicated channel in my router just for the machine, TWICE! And the issue keeps popping back up. After spending so much money on this thing it’s causing way more problems than enjoyable moments. LUBAN is trash. Fix it SNAPMAKER. What is taking so damn long?

Same again, read or reach out to support.
I am a user like you and no snapmaker staff.