Slice failed slice failed error

I created a funnel for my stone grinding machine but when I put it Luban and try to slice it, it says slice failed, and I tried the solutions they gave me, but it did not work.

Does anyone know a solution.

Did you do as the popup suggested?

Yes I have. I deleted the config folder, and recovered it under snapmaker recovery.
I reset the configurations and I ran the engine test.

Try loading the model into Meshmixer and repairing the mesh. If that doesn’t work, then it sounds like a bug in Luban that needs a support ticket opened.

1 Like

What did you use for modeling this and what err the export settings for the mesh? Assuming it was exported as a mesh.

I used Fusion 360 and I also ran it through meshmaker, but I didn’t find any problems there.

I tried fixing it with Meshmixer, but it didn’t find anything, anything was wrong with the model.

If I scale the model down in luban it does slice, so now I’m really confused.

Sounds like you found a cool bug, I would send the model to support so they can replicate.

Or share it here so we can try.

Sadly I’m a new user and can’t upload items can I email it to you perhaps?

Maybe your workspace is too small? The available workspace depends to toolhead.
Dualextrusion toolhead has less space than single extruder toolhead.

If you need the maximum space you have to use the single extruder.

I’m using an artisan, so I have more than enough build space. The problem was that the model wasn’t solid, I went in meshmixer and made the model solid and that worked. But that’s also why I couldn’t fix the model because there was nothing wrong with it. But now it’s fixed and it slices.

1 Like