Program Start move point

I am new to 3D printer. I have a Snapmaker 350 & have just made 2 parts, vase & benchy. At the start of each program, Snapmaker goes to X0, Y0, & Z0, waits until nozzle & table reach the proper temperature then runs the part. My issue is the nozzle scraps across the table & leaves a small scratch. how can I move the Z axis up? is there a setting or parameter that I change?

First, double-check your assembly. Make sure the bed is on correctly, and that the linear modules are centered on the base and in their respective grooves. There is also a proximity sensor on the print head that can be adjusted, but this should come correctly-set from the factory.

Next, do a calibration. The final step of the calibration is setting the Z offset. I have found the advice offered in the Getting Started Guide leaves the Z offset too low, so you may want to follow those instructions and then move up by 0.05mm.

Finally, if you have done the above already and just need to make a quick change, the Z offset control is available on the touchscreen via the Control app, the Adjust Settings button when starting a print job, or by swiping (left I think) once the print job has started.

Z Offset is the distance between the tip of the nozzle and the print surface. Adjusting the Z Offset is the
process of tweaking the height of the nozzle by tiny increments. A proper Z Offset value helps ensure the
first layer of your print sticks to the Print Sheet.