Problem "warning" reconnect....controller broken?

Hello, I need urgent help! I have the A350. This morning while printing with the laser the power went out and now I get the message “Warning” The machine i not responding, would you like to recovered? I can’t access the screen menu. Is there a way to reset the machine or install the original firmware directly from the serial cable? I have checked in support and the power module works correctly with the voltage. I guess the controller is broken.
I’ve looked at the official snapmaker page and they don’t have the replacement controller for sale. But I have found it at https://www.3djake.es/snapmaker/controller Has it happened to someone that the controller has been broken? I have emailed snapmaker support to see if they can help me.
https://support.snapmaker.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500001438242-What-should-I-do-if-the-Touchscreen-shows-not-responding-

Yes, but if you can’t connect via serial cable and send gcode to the machine using the Luban terminal there’s no chance of that working to send firmware.

If you can, M502 resets the controller memory for custom settings like steps per mm, and there is a way to load firmware via serial. I’m skeptical that the controller is functional enough for that to work though, but let us know if you can talk with the controller and get responses via Luban over serial.

I assume you’ve tried cycling power?

With the power off, unplug and replug your cables.

Make sure the plug for the touchscreen is all the way in. It sometimes seems like it’s in all the way but there’s an extra click it sometimes needs to do. Also can try flipping it over.

Otherwise need to contact support.

-S

yes, here the steps to reset the controller:

1. Power on the printer.
  2. Connect the printer to the Snapmaker Luban software via USB cable.
  3. On the Console panel, input the M502 command and press Enter.
  4. Input the M500 command and press Enter to save the settings.
    Jk97Gr_iGkZAiX_4I7vqeUQ95zJTkElVLs5F_26d-qm-z90ZgOcHaqdPldK5zJeEUxxlCsBNAJoJf4QBTavZUuoqIo-6USni4iAlLHg4lH8N0npFQE7XFhGpOcKjeLsFdsqWUcWA-hk90wpOGr27qCrmqzPIxb6U=s0-d-e1-ft
1 Like

Well, thanks for the answers. It still doesn’t work. From support they tell me possible solutions. I’m making videos that I’m sending you so you can see what’s going on. I think it is the driver that has been broken or the firmware that has become corrupted. If I connect it with the cable, the startup commands come out, but I get a screen that does not recognize the device and does not let me put commands. Doing tests, I connected the 1600mw laser module and when I turned it on, the laser automatically activated (I wasn’t wearing the glasses and what a scare I had…). Whoever wants to see what happens and some idea I’ll put a video of when the machine is turned on and another with the laser… The power module works perfectly with the correct voltage. Well, thanks for the answers. It still doesn’t work. From support they tell me possible solutions. I’m making videos that I’m sending you so you can see what’s going on. I think it is the driver that has been broken or the firmware that has become corrupted. If I connect it with the cable, the startup commands come out, but I get a screen that does not recognize the device and does not let me put commands. Doing tests, I connected the 1600mw laser module and when I turned it on, the laser automatically activated (I wasn’t wearing the glasses and what a scare I had…). Whoever wants to see what happens and some idea I’ll put a video of when the machine is turned on and another with the laser… The power module works perfectly with the correct voltage. What I don’t understand is how there is no kind of reset that automatically puts the machine firmware. Thank you

www.meteovacarisses.es/start.mp4
www.meteovacarisses.es/laser.mp4

Well, thanks to snapmaker support, in the end the problem was that the head controller was broken. They sent me a new one and everything works perfectly. Many thanks to the support person who has been commenting on the possible solutions.

1 Like