3D prints Y axis issues

Hi all. I am trying to do some printing on my A350 but when I start the print the head goes to X0 Y220 as if this is the 0,0 point and proceeds to try and print as normal. Due to the head starting in this position it is then running off the bed when further into the printing. Not sure why or how this has happened as it was working fine and dandy the last time it was used and I have not taken it apart or rebuilt it since. I have tried multiple different print files with the g code generated in Luban and I have also tried updating the firmware but I’m getting absolutely nowhere. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

What version of Luban are you running? Definitely sounds like a software issue.

Thanks for the reply JHTON the version is Snapmaker Luban 4.5.1/New*

It seems your work origin is set false, i guess you need to go for factory settings.

Connect to a terminal and type M502 (for original settings) and M500 (for saving) in the terminal.

I have tried this today and unfortunately it remains the same, thanks for the suggestion though

Can share a G-code file or just open it in notepad and copy paste the first section with the initial setup so I can make sure that it looks right?

should look something like this (however this is from Cura)
M82 ;absolute extrusion mode
M104 S253.0 ;Set Hotend Temperature
M140 S85 ;Set Bed Temperature
G28 ;home
G90 ;absolute positioning
G1 X-10 Y-10 F3000 ;Move to corner just off the bed ← this is the line of code that might be the issue
G1 Z0 F1800 ;Go to zero offset (bed level)
M109 S253.0 ;Wait for Hotend Temperature
M190 S85 ;Wait for Bed Temperature
G92 E0 ;Zero set extruder position (reset extruder)
G1 E25 F200 ;Feed filament to clear nozzle 25mm of material
G92 E0 ;Zero set extruder position

Hi Elliot, once again thanks for the reply, please see copied g-code from print below.

T0
M82 ;absolute extrusion mode
;Start GCode begin
M104 S235
G28 ;home
M140 S75
G90 ;absolute positioning
G1 X-10 Y-10 F3000
G1 Z0 F1800
M109 S235;Wait for Hotend Temperature
M190 S75;Wait for Bed Temperature
G92 E0
G1 E20 F200
G92 E0
;Start GCode end

so it looks as if it is correct, however I tried generating a few more G-codes for different prints and when comparing I have found that above the lines you have mentioned it gives a section with max and min values for x, y and z and they have all generated as below.

;max_x(mm): 304.5552563609392
;max_y(mm): 327.7666808968591
;max_z(mm): 9.998027801513672
;min_x(mm): 218.5572094859392
;min_y(mm): 17.6006652718591
;min_z(mm): 0

as can be seen the min x value is at 218.557… could this potentially be the issue and I have mistakenly thought that the Y axis was the issue?

The MAX & MIN positions are the bounds of your printed parts so that looks like your part would be printing along the whole right edge of your print volume. I recommend trying another slicer like Cura and see if you get the same results. If it fixes it then I would reinstall your Luban or just keep using Cura as it is a far superior software anyway. If it does not fix it then you will need to go back into your machine console and try to reset everything again, restart the unit, and run a calibration to make sure its running in the whole print area.

Anyone else know what might cause this?

In Luban is your machine size set correctly? Normally this would cause printing left forward but who knows.

It seems your object is not in the center, you could adjust this in every slicer by hitting align and center model.

Thanks to all for their input with this issue. After trying all of the things mentioned above multiple times in case I had done something incorrectly none of which resulting in a solve it is now working. Turned the unit on yesterday after previous failures to try and bottom this out and it has suddenly decided to work again. Really unsure what the cause of this was or what has made it begin working again.