Not working at all from the first time

I bought the SM2.0 on Monday, recieved yesterday and installed everything correctly, the newest version of everything.
None of the axes move, neither x, y or z. I have reinstalled the firmware several times. All parts are assembled according to the instructions, all cables are connected correctly. Control is not possible via Luban or the panel, the milling spindle can be switched on and off via the panel.

I hope someone here can help me, I’m losing my last nerve -.

Sounds like a case for Snapmaker support - might be a broken controller → Warranty.

Is the touch screen functional?

What do you espacialy mean?
It looks as it should, i can navigate, enter the different folders, „use“ the jogging mode at the cnc for example, but nothing happent at the axes.
I‘m also able to connect the wifi and download firmware, use an usb and tried succsesfully to reinstal the firmwar this way. Everything would be fine if the axes would move and do their job😮‍💨

Sounds like you’re upset and people are trying to help you.

They’re asking questions because we use our words to describe what happens and your description isn’t enough.

Try adding a video.

1 Like

There were a few reports before, with similar simptoms, where people unfortunately mixed up wiring, or weren’t carefull enough and turned some cables around (it’s possible with just a bit extra force). This resulted in shorting the controller.
Follow Hauke advice - Support Ticket Form

As you told me I contacted the support and Alice send me as fast as possible the advice to switch two parts. Just by eye I couldn’t see the issue. Luckily Alice was able to localise it and now it works great :slight_smile:
Shout out at the support and you guys for your willing to help me :heart:

1 Like