My experience so far may seem short lived, (V2 A350T 3D printing head issue unresolved)

THE EXPERIENCE NOT LOOKING SO GOOD SO FAR.
About 10days ago I made a post regarding having a issue with my BRAND NEW less than 1 week old snapmaker 2.0 A350T which I spend alot on buying all the addons expect for the Rotatory addon. I purchased the Emg button, the CANHUB, Enclosure, 10W laser & Air purifier unit Total £3000 plus.

I came to the forum with the following issue(3D Print HEAD STRANGE NOISE A350T+Enclosure+Canhub+Emg Button) of the follow and basically it got air time despite following up with a video. so I made a new topic (Weird form of electrical type noise during print a350t+ enclosure+canhub+emg button. [1week old]) basically the same thing on each one just 1 response not a single tech support from snapmaker them self. FYI I also sent a follow up e-mail to support and their response was completely subpar and far from my expectation.

what makes the experience terrible is one have been speaking high of snap maker even despite my very newly purchased item, has I believe there is potential with the company. so not receiving a response made this felt like this is not the right company I thought so highly of.

SOMEONE ELSE HAD THE SAME ISSUE BUT HAD A VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD EXPERIENCE
The slap on the face is the fact that someone else had the exact same issue has mine and they got alot of response and to the point even Snapmaker support send them a replacement part.
Link the the other users experience in Feb 22. (V2 3d print head noise)

What confusing is how two identical issue are been handled differently.

SUPPORT RESPONSE & TROUBLE SHOOTING
So far this is the response am getting from SNAPMAKER

Thanks for your reply. I checked the video and can hear the noise. This issue is one of the issues we are following up on this.

Please disassemble the Platform, the bed, and the Y-axes. Then assemble them back to have a try. Things could get better after doing this.

Please send me the G-code file if the problem stays the same. I’ll make a test here.

Have a nice day.

REPSONSE OF THE OTHER USERS ISSUE
on the other hand this is the response from the other user with similar issues.
He or She got a reply on the forum also told to contact support if it is new.

and was give a new print head for fan cooling issue.

because my experience has been subpar from support and no response on forum. luckily the company i purchased it from where more responsive to the point that even followed up hand open an RMA just incase and asked if i have had any luck.

If SNAPMAKER is so modular what couldn’t they request for a fan cooling part swap anyway. depending on how this is received with Snap maker I will make my decision and support is something that is key to have great customer experience and a successful future. it was all between SNAPMAKER, RAISED3D E2-CF or the Pro 3 and Vision Miner.

HOPEFULL
I hope I can have some better experience within the community and share love and creativity with this group hopeful that will be so until then I wait to see how things process.

Despite all that is said I love forward to Snapmakers, Dual extrude, H system laser module, and XL CNC machine. Off Topic Chat Snapmaker 2.0 #getting-started

ISSUE AUIDABLE FROM 0:42sec

This is a user forum, not a support forum. Snapmaker staff do not reliably monitor this forum. In order to get some resolution, it will be necessary for you to be in contact with them directly and frequently. “Directly” means through their support system, not this forum.

Now you know. Snapmaker is nothing if not inconsistent in quality, both in their hardware and their customer relationships.

The thing is have contact them directly via support and response is having me run around like a lab rat