Material Settings

Did someone already create or find Material Settings ?
Even I bought ABS from Snapmaker, the default profile does not really stick to the spec on the web page and/or on the filament bobbin.

Thx in advance,
Fred

That is nromal. Every filament brand, type, and even color can print differently than any other. The default settings in the slicer as well as the “recommended” settings on the spool are only a starting point; you still need to tune for each individual filament for your specific machine.

Well, sure, I understand, there’re no settings that fits all machines, all filaments, …
BUT, I’d like some settings as a basis for further tuning.
The Default Settings from Luban are somehow ok for PLA… but they’re completely off spec for ABS.

My settings usually settle around 250 print temp, 100 bed temp.

Well thx, but I mean the “more complicated” settings, like print speed, …

When there is something specific you are looking for, you should include that in the OP.
I can’t give you my settings because my machine is heavily modified and tuned for such, but most of the default settings should work well enough to at least get you started with tuning. If they don’t, then you may have other issue like moist filament, an improperly assembled machine, or inadequate equipment.

Without more details about the specific problem(s) you are having printing ABS, not much more help can be given.