M600 refuses to work with Dual extruder or single extruder

Hello,

I have problem when i print Hueforge,it ignore the code M600 to change color or stop one time only,
I test the code with small file like 15 layer and work fine stop 3 time no problem, but when i use Hueforge gcode file it don’t stop or only stop one time.

I use dual extruder T0 to print Hueforge with Prusaslicer 2.7.2,and i install latest update for snapmaker 2 A350 but not luck, and try single extruder same problem.

any solution ??

thank you

I guess hueforge is generating your gcode?
If this is the case you have to add the M600 into hueforge (maybe setting this up correctly) to become it as output of the gcode in the correct place.

Maybe upload your little gcode to see the M600 commands (or don’t find it because they are not added correctly).

You could simply open your gcode with a text editor and search for M600.

1 Like

Hello,5

No i download the stl raw file from

And

Not 3mf file.

But no luck i don’t know where is the missing ??

Any help thanks.

Not sure if you are really downloading the stl file.
In the description of the flower is the swap position:
Swap Instructions:

Start with True Black
At layer #28 (2.32mm) swap to Red
At layer #31 (2.56mm) swap to Gold
At layer #33 (2.72mm) swap to White for the rest

At this positions (before printing at this height) the M600 needs to be inserted.

If you are able to share the file (maybe pm) I hope to could help you further.
Its all a bit confusing from my point of view and I don’t know the exact process of hueforge…

1 Like

Hello,
Yes. I use Prusaslicer to add M600 at layer high.
You can download the file from the website

Same file but i use bambu studio to export it to STL AS IT mention it the website.

Or Do you mean gcode file ??

Thank you

Yes, I mean the gcode to verify all is correct.

This is sliced as single extruder?

yes single extruder, i don’t use the secound one only in the left.

i can’t upload the file it say the size is big, is there any another way i can send it to you ?

thank you

Try something like wetransfer.com

1 Like

file link

thank you

Not in a printer setup right now.
Try printing a little model (like a calibration cube) and enter the M600 commands at a height of your choice.

Try to insert M600 T0 instead of only M600.
As second test you could insert T0 M600 (i had a phenomen which needed this writing but my problem disappeared after contacting support…)

Hello,

I try little cube like i mentioned in my first postwith M600 it work fine it stop 3 time

Hello,

I try M600 T0 it work with test cube but T0 M600 don’t work, for the file gcode i send is there problem with it ?

now i will try test M600 T0 with this
https://www.printables.com/model/514375

thank you for your help

The test does not work. Only stop one time. i change to red after that don’t stop till it finish

you really need to open the gcode file (the gcode your using to print with) in a text editor like notepad and search for the M600 commands and see if they are correctly where they should be.
and then you will know if it’s an issue with the printer or the software.

Hello
I open the gcode file and the M600 is there i check many time.

I notice something when i download HueForge stl file from the website printable or makerworld and slice it in prusaslicer the gcode don’t stop for color change or stop one time only

But when i expprt stl from HueForge software in my pc and slice in in prusaslcer the gcode work stop 4 time fine but the quality for the photo not good

I don’t know why ? Both file has M600

Thank you

hmm I’m not sure then, unfortunately I haven’t used hueforge yet but if I ever get around to trying it I’ll see if I have the same issue with my snapmaker A350 and report back… Don’t hold your breath though it’ll be a while before I try hueforge

1 Like

Thanks for your response :+1:t2:

Guys, i have worked this issue last year, if snapmaker made a change i havent heard. For the dual extruder u can get M600 to work for right side but not the left is what discovered/figured out. I have not tried with single extruder. I created a desk name plate changing the right side multiple times but left stayed a single color. Very interested if a solution cones out.

1 Like

Hello,

which Slicer you use ?

Thank you

I was using cura but have now moved the prusa. Have not tried using m600 in prusa yet.