Luban Settings for Artisan Dual Extruder

I am running Luban v4.7.0. I’m lost on one aspect. When trying to do dual colour printing, I can’t figure out why the settings are different for the Left Extruder than for the Right extruder.

The Left Extruder has, under ‘Recommended’ settings - Layer Height, Speed, Model Structure, Support and Adhesion Type, whilst the Right Extruder only has Speed. Am I missing a way to get more than just the basic settings on the Right Extruder? Even if I click More settings, the Right has a LOT less than the Left.

Hey Ray – I had this same question and it turns out this is an issue with Luban’s current ‘model’ of displaying parameters.

It seems there are:

• Global print parameters
  • Left nozzle print parameters
  • Right nozzle print parameters

Currently, Luban displays the “global” and “right nozzle” parameters on the same tab, and it displays only the “left nozzle” parameters on the other tab.

In short, it appears you can not do things like set the layer height independently for the left and right nozzle. You must set the right nozzle to whatever your preferred setting in for both nozzles, in certain cases.

Here’s a feature request I found in their GitHub: Feature Request: Full printing parameters of dual extruder · Issue #1917 · Snapmaker/Luban · GitHub