Right Extruder Quality Settings

I have noticed the Right Extruder Print Quality settings are very limited and inherit most settings from the Left Extruder.

I would like to be able to use the 2 extruders independently. That is, load one material type on the Left side and a different material type on the Right side and then simply select the side I want to print with without having to change filament or set parameters in both areas.

For example, the only place you can change the Model Structure to Vase is in the Left Extruder.

Is there a way we can have ALL settings available for BOTH extruders?

1 Like

You talk about Luban. If you want you could use a different slicer like cura. There are all settings available.

Other way could be to edit your gcode manually by replacing T0 with T1 or something simily.

Or, we ask to have a product we paid for improved to be more in-line with other offerings. Iā€™d like to keep things simple.

Lolā€¦

It is difficult to win a race with fisher price training wheels.

In this case i suggest to open a support ticket, the community talked about this case months? ago.

Most of us learned to ride a bike using training wheels and Iā€™m not interested in ā€œwinning the raceā€. I simply want to cross the finish line and collect my ā€œparticipation trophyā€. :crazy_face:

I want to print simple parts without having to earn a PHD, use 10 different applications or learn ā€œgcodeā€ to git 'er done.

I hope Luban will catch up to the other options out there one of these days but they need to know what we want the software to do.

I will open a support ticket as xchrisd suggested.