Luban 4.10.1 and Maschine Firmware 1.18.1 40W Laser and Luban problem !?

I have been using the 40W laser for some time now, but whenever I laser something and the tool path says Number of passes (1), the 40W laser always moves twice on the path! I have already tried to set the passes to (0) but without success. Is this a known problem if anyone lasers with Luban !

Do you mind sharing a .snaplz project file? I’ll have a look at the settings and see if anything stands out

Sorry, I was still working and now I have the dual printer running, but I will laser again in the next few days and create a file of it.

I created the G-code in Luban, sent it to the machine and started lasering from there. As I said, 1 pass was set, but it always made two passes!

Good morning @ CandleFX,
I have to go to work right away and have now created a .snaplz file of a bowl that I have lasered as I said in the settings see picture 1 pass is lasered but 2 passes!

How can I insert the .snaplz file here?

Certainly looks right from the screenshot!

You can upload files in posts using this buttom:

Unfortunately this does not work here is a screenshot of the data that can be sent here

Schale wird 2 mal gelasert statt einmal.nc (155.4 KB)
Here is the .nc file if that also works.
As I said in Luban it says passes 1 time but the pass is lasered 2 times!

What file type are you using for your cut/engrave pattern? If you are using a raster image such as png or jpg the lines have thickness and the laser will cut on both edges of the line, resulting in 2 passes. Using a scaleable vector graphic (svg) image will solve the double pass problem, as the lines have no thickness.

Found the error after converting the image.
It consisted of 2 lines.
Thanks for the help anyway!