Importing SVG file into Laser

After updating to Luban 4.10.1, I’ve noticed that all my SVG imports (mainly from Inkscape) get imported with a size 10x smaller than actual size. For instance, if the image is 55mm, it will be imported as 5.5mm. Is there a setting in Luban/Inkscape that I can use to prevent this from happening? Not hard to fix, but really annoying.

I noticed this yesterday and wondered the same thing. Thanks for asking.

Anyone else having these issues? Would it be better if I repost and flag it with laser? I just have it under 2.0. Thanks all!

Yeah I am having this same issue. I have just been opening up the raw SVGs as XML in like Visual Studio Code or something and adding a zero to everything, or really just scaling it by 10x in Luban.

Upon investigation, it appears Luban ignores the units called out in the SVG (if any) and just interprets all numbers as “one-tenths of a millimeters” which isn’t even a unit of measurement that exists in the metric (SI) system but whatever.

One fix would be maybe to do all of your units in your program of choice as “centimeters” and then it will turn into millimeters once it gets into Luban… :-/

Same issue here. Changing inkscape to use cm doesn’t change anything. Just select all and resize (With the ratio button locked) up by 10. Very annoying.

(oh, and it should probably be tagged bug and Luban, it’s affecting more than just 2.0)