I used the latest A350 machine for a few days to show you the printing effect

Printing speed: 40mm / s, print head temperature: 200 ℃, hot bed temperature: 50 ℃

Fill: 10%

Layer thickness: 0.15mm

Do you think the printing effect is different from that of the old A350?

Thanks for sharing! Actually, I find it difficult to judge. The withe plastic has low contrast to assess the layer quality, and the JPEG compression does the rest. If you’d make a high-quality foto with hard light for stark contrast and shadows it would be more helpful.

Looks identical to me. Which makes sense because the changes would not affect a model like that, which is not cooling limited.

Can’t tell, pictures too low quality, also print models folks are used to like benchy, whatever.

What is the difference in time for this print VS original A350?

@a.davidshaw it’ll be the same unless you up the speed settings. He printed it at 40mm/s, the new rails are reportedly 50% faster but that only means it can handle faster speeds, doing it at 40mm/s isn’t something the regular can’t handle.

yes! If you take a picture, the pixel of the mobile phone will be high, and there will be a zoom. There will still be a little gap between the real object and the photo.

@brent113 For the new A350 machine, the lead of the linear model is different. In addition, this is a 2.5 print head. The matching of the linear module and the print head improves a lot of heat dissipation effect on the model, which is not easy to wire drawing or deformation.

With all due respect, that is complete nonsense. Please provide any article suggesting that the lead steps per millimeter is in any way related to heat dissipation.

@a.davidshaw As far as I know, multiple machines print with the same code, but none of them complete printing at the same time. This may be in the control board program BUG.

@MyWu the rails have no effect on part cooling, I don’t even know where you got that idea, that’s like saying a cold stove cooks food.

I think he is using machine translation from Chinese to English IIRC , he mentions the 2.5 head, the machine translation may have got the sentence order wrong about cooling…

@scyto I did take that into consideration, no matter what way you look at it he did state that the new matching batches of rails (this is why they say to replace multiple rails if one of the new rails goes bad, it seems they manufacture the new rails in batches where they are matching each other), in combination with the new 2.5 head, improves part cooling. While this is true for the new head, the rails don’t have anything to do with part cooling. This is what I believe @brent113 was pointing out.