Has anybody got an actual response from Customer Service?

I received notification on 2 more requests (tickets #53459 and #54176) because Customer Service didn’t receive any response from me, when They never sent me any requests for information. All I got were the automatic response emails stating “Our apologies for any inconvenience. We’re currently experiencing a high volume of messages, so it may take longer than normal (typically 3-5 business days) for us to respond. We are working as quickly as possible to get back to you,” then never got back to me. There was no other request for information. I provided enough information in the original tickets for action, but now I receive notice that they closed them because I didn’t respond for 7 days.

Respond to what?

I STILL CANNOT LOG IN LOG INTO SUPPORT. This has been a problem for more than 2 month.

I have provided screenshots and explanations of what happens when I try to login. I don’t believe there is any more information I can add.

I receive emails that requests that I make are being merged, then emails saying that my requests are canceled. Never an actual response and never any action to resolve the requests.

Has anyone gotten a response?

1 Like

and next posts

1 Like