Filament stuck in printer head

I just got my printer yesterday I tried printing the test vase but can’t get it right. last night when I took the filament out it snaped and some of the filament is stuck in the printer head. Can someone please tell me how to get it out I tried using the tweezers but the piece is too small to grip

Three things you can do:

1. I find a small pair of serrated bent-nosed pliers works about ten times better than tweezers for gripping and manipulating filament inside the head. If you have a pair of those, try using them to pull.

2. Push the filament through rather than trying to pull it. That is, try to load filament again.

3. If neither of those things work, replace the hotend with the spare that came with your printer.

Also, keep in mind that the Snapmaker-provided filament is of dubious quality (switch to something else if that’s what you’re using), and that you don’t have to unload PLA filament after every time you use the printer unless you’re in a very humid environment.

I assume you’re opening the door and trying to get it out where it goes into heat break.
You can try heating nozzle (10º hotter than printing temp) and pushing it through with another piece of filament.
If that doesn’t work you can pull out the hot end and that should give you better access with tweezers.
(Loosen set screw inside door and it should slide down. Be careful of wires and make sure thermistor is still in the hole when you put it back)

-S